Thursday, January 6, 2011

PAY IT FORWARD

I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you must repost this message offering something handmade to 5 other people.
The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 giftees sometime in 2011. Ready, set, GO!

I don't have a huge ammount of talents, but I'm improving every day :D
Rest assured I will do my very best to make a quality gift for you from my heart.
Please leave your email address in your reply so that I can contact you in future to suss out what I should create and get posting details when ready.

Let's make 2011 a year of giving to others... PAY IT FORWARD!
xxoo

12 comments:

  1. ME!!!!! xxx

    Oh but i only have 3 followers on my new blog so can i wait a few days before reposting please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't have to be on a blog :)
    You can post it as a note on your FB :)
    Please link it here when you do post it, wherever you post it :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me please :) I have reposted in my facebook. monique_p_bcw@yahoo.com.au
    Yay :) Thanks!
    I only have 3 takers sofar, I can add you if you like EAM?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I am in( that's if u still need ppl) will repost as my status in the next few days
    jademikekendall@yahoo.com.au
    excited much :D. Now to get my creative cap on :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, looks like there's one more spot!
    Who will it be??

    Not me , LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I can 'pay it forward for you' too if there's a spot for me! :-) love always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurrah! That's five of you!

    Can't wait to see what you create, Earth Ange Mumma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometime in 2011 is a good time frame to really think and put time and soul to create these...I take this as an awesome challenge to fulfill this year.
    I already have some ideas going :D
    I;m onto it as soon as I'm done with the flood relief project I'm doing xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. have reposted as my f/b status :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun paying it forward and enjoy the creative process! xo m.

    ReplyDelete
  11. one 99% done... Emailing you each as I get on to yours :D
    Leah and Gallerie Marie, can you please email me your email address to earthangelmumma@gmail.com so I can contact you when I get to yours :D
    Thankshya
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete